Job Description for Java Developer (5 developers)
- 2-6 Proficiency in engineering practices and writing high-quality code, with expertise in core Java
- Some experience as solutions architecting experience of large-scale systems
- Hands-on experience in implementing design patterns like N-tier, micro-services, stateful vs stateless, etc.
- Proven design, implementation & deployment experience on containers technologies in the industry (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Expertise in open-source programming & frameworks, API development/consumption
- Experience with multiple databases (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Understanding of distributed system design (e.g. CAP Theorem)
- Experience in developing Data ingestion and integration flows using Big Data ecosystem tools Hadoop-Hive, Spark, Presto, and Hadoop Restful APIs.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and technologies
- Degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Contribution to Open-Source projects
- Knowledge of code migration and version controlling tools like Jenkin, Bitbucket, Github etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Good SQL knowledge
- Good Communication skills.
- Conversant in Agile methodology of project execution
- Good to have Kubernetes/Docker experience and expertise.
- Good to have Messaging queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of system security; privileged access management, baseline configuration standards, network security
- Experience with anyone Cloud technologies
Position: Sr Automation Engineer (1 engineer)
Experience: 5-6 Yrs
Must-Have Skills :
- Experience on different Automation Framework like Robo, Pytest, TestNg, katalon
- Hands in the development of UI and REST API Automation framework.
- Experience of working on Enterprise-level products.
- Experience or working in Agile methodology.
- Experience of testing the rest API
- Good experience in Manual Testing, Test Planning, and Root cause analysis
- Hands-on with Kubernetes environment
- Excellent test crafting skills
Good to have Skills
- Cloud Experience (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Strong Database knowledge
- Big Data experience
- Experience on Jenkins and some DevOps tools
- Performance testing and tools
- Excellent analytical skills
- Smart thinking
- Good Attitude
- High in energy
Position: Java Backend Developer
Experience – 1 to 7 years
Skills Required – OOPS, Multithreading, Streams and Data structure
Strong working knowledge of Microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security
Strong working knowledge on Hibernate / Java Persistence API (JPA)
Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design Methodologies and Design Patterns.
Experience with Agile Development Methodology.
Knowledge of Junit/TestNG frameworks /BootStrap is a big plus
Please share profile to [email protected]